I t's been a busy week or so. Lots to do and just the hard slog of getting through it I did get to go to the 'Horsforth' with Glenn, Simon, Sheryl, Sally and Co last Friday and it was good to take a few hours off for once. But generally, Impact is taking up a lot of time, the TGTD Store is looking better but it takes time to do all the tweaking behind the scenes and I haven't been able to get to sleep until way after 2:00am most nights, which makes mornings come annoyingly quickly.

The laptop is in for repair, so currently using the parentals' spare laptop. I hope to have mine back in about a week, but who knows with my history with electronics? For the moment, I also need to prep for the Thought Bubble event at the weekend, which should be a fun opportunity to meet old friends and moderate an interesting panel.

I just feeli a bit at a loose end. Need to generate some more $ coming in for the amount of work I'm doing or at least make it pay in some way, shape or form. I guess I also need to work out basic aims and objectives and intents for 2010 so that I can start putting my energies and efforts where they need to be to keep momentum up.

All fine... but today, it's all a bit... 'meh'.


2 Responses so far.

  1. Coolwater says:

    Alright John, we'll excuse you for your datelessness last New Years Eve, I mean, you had an unusually good reason.

    But

    This year you don't. You have about a month and a half to figure out what country you're spending New Years in, and line up a lady to share it with. Now, shoo! Get on it.

  2. For Christmas, I will be in the US with the lovely lady you see at the top of the right column of the blog.

    Just occasionally, I excel myself.

Leave a Reply