As always, it's feast or famine when it comes to work. Actually, more accurately it's always a feast on the work side and a famine on the bank details, but such is the way of the freelancer and as long as I hit my own personal deadlines and I can afford my outgoings, then all should be adequate with the world.

Over the last few days I've been hard at work on the next DVD sleeve for BritFilms and though they didn't go with the design variation I expected, the finished sleeve should satisfy them nicely. I'll post it when it's due to hit the shelves, which is sometime in May, I believe. I've also slightly tweaked their poster for Crying with Laughter which should be hititng cinemas next month.

Today I headed over to Bradford to interview actor John Hurt - who depending on your age is the guy from Alien, The Elephant Man, Shooting Dogs or Harry Potter. In truth, he's all of the above and an interesting guy to talk to. I also got the chance to do some portrait shots of him and I'm quite happy with the results. The interview with him will be divided between imminent issues The Leeds Guide and Impact.

Feeling kinda 'blah' at the mo, with unusually sore eyes, irregular sleep and still a month to go before Iowa.  A lottery win would not go amiss... but not tonight it seems.

Someone... amuse me.

Leave a Reply