Almost a month since my last blog post. I will have to add better scheduling to any new year's resolutions I'm strong-armed into making...

November has been an interesting and pretty busy month. The major event was the Thought Bubble weekend at which I hosted a panel with the likes of John Romita Jnr, Andy Diggle and Richard Hastings - with all of us discussing the growing relationship between comics and the movie/tv industry.  The Walking Dead once again came up as a favourite viewing exprience and seems to have been a major international success  (Don't hate me because I've now seen the entire first season!)  :)  Managed to imbibe some alcohol with the likes of Paul Cornell and Mr JR JR and assorted MillarWorlders and might even have been able to help kick-start a casting process. 

The following day Sabrina Peyton had asked me to come and do some official photography for the Zombie Aid charity walk. Despite quite cold tmpratures (but nothing like THIS week's cold spell). There was a good turn out with at least fifty people in different levels of decomposition - and good to se Glenn Hewitt joining in in fine form. The evening finished off at the FAB Cafe, where our quiz team won first prize with special note given to my required concept doodle. Various books are now mine!

Also had a good chat with Mark Millar about his current workload and the big UK con he's organising next April. Have sorted press pass and access, so should be good.

December looks busier than November. Tomorrow I head off to the Showcase event in London until Friday where there will be various press screnings and press conferences. It's turned into something of an obstacle course rather than a marathon, but hopefully it will all work out.  Monday 6th: I have an unfeasibly early start to get back to London for Tron and True Grit press activities. On the 11th Simon, Sheryl, Jake and I will head to the Tropical Gardens (courtesy of a very apologetic Leeds City Council - see last post!). The 17th is the Impact 'do' and on 21st I head to Iowa...

Where, like here, it may decide to snow.  Brrrr.

Leave a Reply