This was supposed to be a chapter-by-chapter series of blogs on the trip to Biarritz for Kit and Ariel’s wedding. But limited Net access before and during the trip means that it’s getting posted later than planned. Some was written at the time. Some later. C’est la vie.

Saturday 20th May. London. EARLY:
Well, I'm currently in London and later this morning - actually in a short while (at a ridiculously early hour) I'll be heading to Waterloo for my Chunnel trip to Paris and then on to Biarritz. I'm there for the wedding of two friends Kit and Ariel. I met them in LA while I was going out with Kerry four years ago and we've stayed in touch. Kit and Ariel (and Kerry) stayed in Leeds during the Bradford Film Festival in 2004 and Kerry and I were both invited to their wedding in Biarritz this coming Tuesday (23rd).

Because Jill tells me I should be posting more fun stuff here and because Kerry's started her own Euro-travel blog, I figured I should too. So, to begin with, here's a snap of London as night fell with a wet thud on Friday 19th. Notice I went all aristic for the photo and shot the pavement... If there's net access at the chateau, then there'll be more blogs later...

Leave a Reply