Well, so far the two projects and possibilities that might each have brought in a pretty (useful) penny have proven somewhat unuseful.  The work is there, the money not so much. Looks like I'll have to be more creative and more forthright in the future.That is the way of the world, I guess, but it would be nice to have some nice financial surprises for a change instead of the usual bad-surprise bills.

However, I've kept out of trouble by stepping in to help with a couple of article designs for the next Impact... (sneaky peek opposite)

On the television there's been a ton of wibbl-wobbly football and we're helter-skeltering towards the end of the current season of Doctor Who which has been far more entertaining. It must be summer.  At least the weather outside seems to realise that - at last.

Odd moment of the week - getting off the bus into Horsforth when I get stopped by a woman who says:

"You're that hairdresser who was on telly last night aren't you?"

"errr. no, I'm not."

"Oh, you look like him..."

" 'fraid it wasn't me!"

"Oh," Pause. "But you are a hairdresser aren't you?"


This is God's way of telling me to never watch Glee again, isn't it?

Leave a Reply