The last week or so has felt very much like a holding-pattern on many fronts - there's plenty of things to be done but several decisions to be made before most of them go forward at any pace. In some cases the ball's in my court, but in most I'm waiting on others for the nod or shake.  As any reasonably creative person will tell you, that means an air of frustration... it tends to lead to the feast or famine situation where there's not a lot to do and then suddenly a lot to fit into a short period of time. Actually there IS a ton to be done, but the specifics and momentum is stalled so I can't plan more than a few days ahead.  Hopefully some of the various projects and situations will resolve themselves in a way that means good use of whatever talents I have and a little more money in the bank-account so I can get more done down the road. Yup, Catch 22,vicious circles and all that!

I'm now confirmed to be heading off the Paris Comic-Con 30th June - 5th July and will be seeing Carmel Macpherson and the Highlander guys and hopefully chatting with some  actual comic peeps as well. It's a relatively brief trip and done on a budget to match but  it means that I can head up the road to LBA and be at CDG airport within an hour or so - which makes an easy and direct trip for once. I'm hoping there'll be a few good photographic opportunities as well (This is Paris, after all, dammit!).

I've found time to make some tweaks to the look of this blog and website. Nothing fundamental, but a bit more of a dynamic design and pattern to the banner above this entry and some of the links will be getting corrected in the days to come.

Other than that... ever onward.

Leave a Reply