Well, it's Hallowe'en - or technically the day before, but if our friends in the US can make a season out of it, then I think we can claim a weekend. 

Most years I've headed down to th FAB Cafe in Leeds or elsewhere to join MillarWorlders for some spooking and frivolity, but this year it's looking as if veryone is spread out and there'll be no significant partying.  Curses!

But taking a break from the incessant article writing, I played with my camera and PhotoShop to create the image to the left and I'm pretty pleased with the result.

FAR too much real death and pain in the world at the moment and my thoughts go out to those friends and their families touched by it recently - but not enough fictional zombies and the like.  The Walking Dead starts in the US tomorrow and in the UK next Friday 5th. I've already seen Eps 1-4 of the first six-parter (don't eat hate me because I'm lucky) and I can report it's quality stuff.

In the meantime, I'm determined to earn as many pennies as possible in the run to up to Christmas and my return to Iowa. I will be shamelessly ebaying and touting my t-shirt designs (ideal for presents!). You read it here first...

Leave a Reply