Not had a lot of access to the Net in the last few days as Holly doesn't have a landline yet. However I have picked up an ocassional wi-fi bleed which must be coming from a nearby property. Actually, I'm probably hijacking the signal from the church next door. Thoughts that I may be going to hell for this are tempered by the fact that every Christian I know says it is better to give than receive, so at this time of year, I hope they practise what they literally preach ;)


The ground is still largely snowy, though no new snowfall since I arrived which means the roads are clear and the only real effort needed has been for me to help clear the porch. Holly's new dog Bob has trained me to keep throwing her toys for her to fetch, though I've countered by making sure the said toy is given to me not merely dropped at my feet expectantly. Pix, Holly's horse is not so much with the mind-games and prefers merely to be fed and watered.

In the last few days we've met up with Kit and Ariel for beer and food, visited the Garden of the Gods (see rocky outlets above), put up decorations (I'm great at other people's DIY jobs) and generally discussed life, the universe, irregular sleep-patterns and the importance of cash-flow and strategy when planning trips and executing all sorts of Plan Bs.
Other than that, fairly quiet, fairly fah-lalalala. Nothing new or desperate to report.





Leave a Reply