I certainly feel at home in LA, though on this ocassion I've promised Kerry that I won't outstay her kind hospitality and I'll be out of the apartment and city on Monday.

Thankfully there's not too much to do - this leg of the trip is largely just saying Hi to friends and catching up with people. Kerry has been manning (womaning) the WGA picket lines over at NBC and I've been catching up with due Impact articles and setting other stuff up. Visited with Gillian H again and spoke to David Abramowitz this afternoon, though it looks like I won't be able to meet up with him before I leave - which is a shame as he's one of the nicest, cleverest guys in the industry.

But DID meet up with the bright and beautiful Shaleah (see last year's Biarritz blogs) on Thursday and hope to do so again on or before Monday to discuss life, the universe, internal business realignment, crazy people, PR and Shakespeare. Possibly Guiness will be, like totally, involved.

Today (well, Friday) has been something of a literal washout weatherwise and the perfect storm (more of an imperfect, long-lasting pourdown) will be here for the next few days with no serious damage but the sight of some trash-cans floating down the Hollywood Hills. (The picture to the upper left shows a long-exposure from the apartment as the rain beats down)

Tomorrow I'm hoping to catch some of the Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles cast in the afternoon and will head up to Len Wein's party later. In the meantime I will play with Wesley and Willow, now both hugely more huge than the ickle kitties they were on the day Kerry brought them home. Here they are, all majestic-like.

Cats. Gotta love 'em. It's the rules.

Leave a Reply