*still tired* *still busy*

While I'm not in the rut I was around the time of the last post, it's still pedal to the metal to keep up with the list of the things I need to do (but don't want to do) the list of things I need to do (and want to do) and the things I want to do but don't need to...

While the new year is bringing new projects forward, January is pretty much about house-cleaning (metaphorically and oh, so literally) to get a lot of the remnants of 2007 out of the way. I'm a hoarder at heart, but now is the time I'm being ruthless and surrendering to ebay. Equally there's design work for HLWW to finish, some PR work for some LA-based people to do and a ton of plans for Impact that will make February a busy month (as if it wasn't creaking under the weight of schedule-juggling already!).

However with my loan completely cleared and plans moving forward to finding a new house/apartment later in the year, I'm entirely motivated to keep motivated: even if it means putting a curb on the fastlane and whirlwind of my stunning social life. (whereforeartthou, irony?)

Cinema Days was a ton of fun as always, but the next few weeks and months will be fairly solid graft. No rest for the wicked...

Leave a Reply