It's snowing outside - nothing heavy or which will lay, but just enough to look chilly and damp, but I'm staying firmly inside getting some work out of the way. The list is shortending at one end, but there's always things to add at the other. Managed to get some design/business branding work done for an LA friend ealrier in the week and some last minute Impact additions finished. Over-all I'm in a reasonably okay postion time/work wise.

Should be heading off tomorrow to London, with an early start on Tuesday doing press with ugly-boy, C-Lister George Clooney and co-star Renee Zellwegger for Leatherheads. Hope to fit some more photography in as well, both for specific client and just to keep my hand in (London by night should be fun if the weather isn't too bad).

As for my birthday, the Australia plans are firming up and current plans are to leave the UK at the end of April for a few weeks. Looking in to a quick trip up to Cairns if I can work it into the fuller Oz budget. To enlarge that pot I'm also putting a lot of rare collectables on ebay, so if you like take a lookey via the link at the top left of the blog and if you likey bid or please spread the word.

Meanwhile, grabbing a few moments to watch TV. Olympic torch debacle in London, house-prices still fluctuating and Charlton Heston, the man who said people would have to pry his fire-arms from his cold, dead hands... is, well, dead.

Must be a Sunday.

4 Responses so far.

  1. Hey matey,
    Just spotted the comment on my '********** remake' blog! How you doing? Not spoken in ages!

  2. Hey. Still counting the pennies etc, but hopefully heading to Oz at the end of the month for some birthday fun (Kerry G just got back - e'me and I'll link you to her holiday site). Will be staying with some of the HLWW lot in Sydney so will get all the latest gossip there. Hope the ********* plans go well. :) Drop me a line and we can meet up for drinkies at some point.

  3. Anonymous says:

    I see you are still ruining Impact John. When are they going to get a real editor in place to take the magazine back to the glory days?

  4. Well, say what you will Miss 'Anonymous' but good or bad, I put my real name in front of everything I write. Care to do the same and I'll start noting any criticism from you.

Leave a Reply