My parentals are now on the way home after three weeks in Orlando. They arrived there on the coldest February day on record, but thankfully it warmed up thereafter and they sound like they've had a good time and didn't get arrested for anything major.

Their imminent arrival back in the UK means that I've bought them fresh milk and bread for their regulatory breakfast needs of a cup of coffee and toast etc immediately on their return early in the am - and that I will have to make sure I clear away any sign of the hookers, drugs and conservative party literature that was sprawled around their living room while they were gone.

I swear, it's all go, go, go around here.

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hookers, drugs and conservative literature? When did you and Mr. Limbaugh become so tight?

Leave a Reply