No rest for the wicked or apparently the 'vaguely naughty if only I had the energy or time'.

The Australia holiday looks set for the end of April and for my birthday thereafter. I should be excited, but right now I have so much to get out of the way first that I'm channelling all my energy into getting most of my work out of the way and as much cash owed to me in before I go. Thanks to my friend I'll be flying Stand-By (hence the affordability) but that does mean that I may not get on the first flight I go for. Anyone who knows the Mosby luck will know I already have Plans B thru Z pencilled in just in case.

Walking through the less-glamorous Leeds this week I noted all the STABOs (my acronym for the 'STop and Buy One' brigade). In a matter of a few minutes and a fifty yards there was a Mormon preacher, a SCOPE charity-collector and a man selling the Big Issue. I think it sums up a great deal of irony that the man whose religion allows several wives and the mental health charity didn't even give me a second glance as I went past (I think they were actively avoiding me, but this could be on-set paranoia) but the homeless guy selling the mag wanted my undivided attention.

On the positive side, Mr. Clooney was engaging as ever in London last week and I'm hoping to get the cast of Iron Man before the trip. Also: I now have a replacement for my broken video camera, which will be good to take with me on hols.

So, all steam ahead. The usual hot air applies...

Leave a Reply