So....

I did the Iron Man junket this weekend. The cast were in fine form, though with packing to do I couldn't stay down for any of the later festivities. The film does exactly what it says on the tin (see what I did there?)and is a gloriously fun romp with Robert Diwney Jnr having his best role in years. I'll definitely go see it again. Might even pay to do so. :)

In a few short hours I'm off to London where I'll be a pod-person overnight at the Yotel facility (I was suppsoed to stay there on my last trip but they had delays - however they've discounted me for this stay and upgarded the pod). Only problem is that, apparently, this Heathrow pod-centre is the one Yotel facility without Wi-Fi at the moment (damn you, BAA restrictions!) which is a pain because I planned to do some 'Net stuff while there. *****UPDATE**** (No Wi-Fi but complimentary connection by phone chord which, as you see, is working just fine! And very nice this Yotel is too!)

I fly out to Singapore on Sunday and hopefully an incredibly quick change-over there for Sydney will go smoothly. Probably. HOPEFULLY. The plan is to arrive in Sydney about 6:00pm ish (NSW time) on Monday, so I'll have been travelling for about 24 hrs.

Packing is just about done, passport and travel documents safely here... now I just want to get on the plane (crossing fingers for a nice seat if all goes okay) and to relax.

Leave a Reply