I've been able to lessen the pain-killers dosage and also walk about a bit, so I'm happy with my progress, even if I still ache. My friend Dina put me onto Diclofenac diethylammonium, but I prefer to refer to it by its brand name which is Voltarol (mainly because I think it sounds like a cool Transformer), It's an anti-inflammatory cream which has really helped with the damage to my sciatic nerve. Add to the dose a couple of basic paracetamol and I'm doing fine-ish.


Also I got a funny card and best wishes from another colleague, Johnny Messias which raised a smile. But the big surprise was a bunch of flowers and a pizza delivery organised by Mark Millar and the lovely people at Millarworld. But this wasn't your ordinary pizza... oh no, this was from the Gourmet CHOCOLATE Pizza company. ( http://www.gourmetchocolatepizza.co.uk/) Slices of crisp, crunchy and just delicious choccy goodness in a pizza box. Almost puts jaffa cakes to shame. Oh, yes.

Thanks, guys. Wish I was with you for the Dublin Comic-Con this weekend, but I'll raise a slice and think of you!

Leave a Reply