W ell I'll be away for a few days, so this blog may be quieter than usual, not that it's Grand Central Station at the best of times. Firstly I'll be at a 50%-reduced Cinema Days (Fri-Sat, rather than Thurs-Sun and with only the one press conference)in tropical Nuneaton. There's a convenient Days Inn next to the Cinema, so that's good. I'll stay over until Sunday, travel down to Andover where my friend Dina's found a B&B for me overnight and then head back up to London on Monday for a preview of the new Transformers movie and press with Michael, Shia and Co.

Excepting the Transformers bit, which I'll rush-email up on Monday pm, this issue of Impact is done and dusted, but of course there's another issue to start from next week and another one after that before I'm travelling again. Life in the fastlane, huh?

Leave a Reply