O ne of those unexceptional days when I had a list of things to do as long as my not very short arm and I managed to get a fair amount of them done...

Posted parcels. There was an ebay item to go to Sweden, a care package to go to Jilly and an expenses claim to go to Paramount - all sent and all hopefully arriving within a few days/a week depending on distance.

Shopping done. Food and drink purchased and lottery tickets scribbled in ever-hopeful desperation. Somebody has to win, right?

Ebay items uploaded. Because I must be able to make a little profit from the fine as-new promotional debris littering the room. (Genuinely some good stuff and more to come each day - check out the list link, top right of the blog page!)

Article written. I got the Michael Bay piece finished and think I managed to balance it reasonably well between derison at the shallowness and loudness of his output and the pragmatic 'but nobody does shallow and loud better' more profitably angle.  The feature will be in the issue of Impact out at the end of July.

Rescheduled interview. Supposed to be talking to Peter Briggs about upcoming project Mortis Rex tonight, but now moved to tomorrow.

Paid bills. Actually, I didn't. But I thought about it, which is nearly the same, right?

Facebook'd. Okay, don't look at me like that, I'm weak. It's not like I'm Twittering.

Outside the rain has turned into a not-that-cold-really evening and there's the promise of more heat to come next week. Today only feels like the longest day.

Leave a Reply