F or the last few weeks I've been developing a personal side-project which I'm finally launching into the public domain this weekend. What started as simply a fun way to keep my design skills sharpened - inbetween writing many, many, mannnnnny articles - needed to take on a life of its own if it was to warrant the time I was actually starting to spend on it. Therefore, with the barest imitation of a drum-roll, I now introduce you to THERE GOES THE DAY: THE STORE...



Yes. I know. Contain yourselves. But details, nevertheless... As part of the CafePress platform, I've created a raft of products/designs for the discerning fan of fun, irony and, in the case of the first wave of releases, cute animal characters in worrying situations (don't phone the papers). In addition to the main t-shirts, there's also other clothing, mugs, mouse-pads and even heaven help us, postcards, bottles and underwear. Over the next few weeks and months I'll be adding more designs and general themes, but so far there's been some very positive feedback from those who've seen them. The prices are reasonably low for the quality CafePress are known for and if there's any combination of item/design you can't see or would like to, feel free to contact and I should be able to sort it for you.

The site, which I'm about to add to the links at the top of this blog page can also be found here. This is unlikely to make me any kind of millionaire, but there's some good stuff available and I would appreciate people spreading the word to anyone they think might be interested.

After this blatant piece of self-advertising, I now return you to your scheduled blogging.... there'll be another opinionated rant insightful editorial or observational listing along shortly. Mind how you go...



Leave a Reply