I was up reasonably early today. Jilly had to be at work as dawn broke (7:00am) and I ended up being up and at 'em by just before 7:30. I looked outside to see the mist rising and the sun just trying to poke through.


Grabbing my camera I headed down across the tracks to see if I could grab any decent shots before brekafast. The mist was already rising, but I managed to get a few nice shots done and succeeded in worrying a rabbit (all this before lunch!). Ironically, if I'd been up earlier I think I could have got some even better ones but maybe that's a choice for another day. Here's a couple of the more moody ones for the time being... one of the railroad crossing which is just near the house and also of a shot of some sunflowers  just beyond the fence surrounding one of the big ponds...

Leave a Reply