Got the second major sniffles of the year over this last week which filled my head with cotton-wool, made me achey and irritable and just made the winter seem more gloomy, though thankfully the sneezes seem to be fading and I'm not in for the long-haul like early new year. I seem to be rattling through my 'To Do' list though my white-board still has a fair few chores that need wiping off in the next week or so.

I've finished typing up the article on LA and the interview with James Kyson Lee and I'll have most of the major news items finished for Impact in the next day or so. Design-wise I'm awaiting event discs from HLWW, but templates are in place so that will be fine once I get started.

On the positive side, I have been commissioned to do more photographs for the new magazine, so I'll be combining a film screening in London with that early next week.

Lots of potential things coming up, but I've learned not to count my easter eggs before they're hatched.

One Response so far.

  1. brittney says:

    whoot whoot...congrats...

Leave a Reply