A fairly busy week. Though I got a lot of Impact articles done early so as to free up time later, there's always some stuff still left to do, so I've found myself with short reviews to finish that and also chasing up some photos for some of our key features. We'll go to press on time. Probably.

Away from the typing, I was hired to do some photos for a new prestige coffee-table magazine, highlighting some sleek, fast cars and their dealer. This basically meant I got to breathe on cars (Porsche, Ferrari... you get the idea) that I couldn't normally afford to dream about (or perhaps would want to, given the insurance!). Thanks to Dina who nominated me for the job and hopefully there'll be more opportunities down the line, both photographic and article-wise.

Apart from a couple of nights out with wine and food last week, I'm keeping my nose to the grind-stone and fingers to the keyboard. I'm actually just fine with that as I'm generally too tired and achey - and a bit apathetic - to do be very energetic at the moment and the chance for some early-ish nights or, more likely, late-mornings is no bad thing. I'm not as old as that makes me sound - I think it's just a mix of seasonal weather (windy!!!!) and workload.

I did however discover half a filling/tooth has crumbled overnight and I'll need to head to the dentist tomorrow to stop me inpaling my tongue on my molar.

Oh, no end to the excitement here, I can tell you.

Leave a Reply