Jet-lag is a bitch. It's Friday evening in the UK, a week since Independence Day celebrations, and - without wishing to rub Jilly's nose in it - I think I've got her share of sleep... I must have had about seventeen + hrs since Wednesday afternoon and had to drag myself out of bed each morning. But somehow managed to get all the last remnants of Impact material done and dusted.

In the next fortnight I have Dark Knight press stuff to do and, more importantly, several leads to follow up including chasing invoices etc to pay the bills. Glamourous, moi? Notsomuch.

This weekend, while realigning myself geographically, perhaps watching Who again, I need to finish the HLWW DVD designs and put the finishing touches to a teaser promotional image which I can only refer to as '1X' for the moment. I'll post the finished item on this page next week or soon thereafter. Also need to win the lottery. I entered the Iowa version of it ( I got a strange look when I asked the woman behind the desk if I could have a 'Lucky Dip') but unless Jilly's disappeared to Hawaii with the pirate booty, I'm guessing I didn't win. Hmmmmm.

Big Hi to Iowa. The only thing I'm not missing like crazy are the midgies - though I wish I was.

Must starting saving the pennies again...

All blog comments welcome. Particularly those sent on the back of a tenner :)

Leave a Reply