*Yawn*. Long day.

Those more observant people may have noticed that the Blog has undergone something of a major wash and brush up (or, more accurately, is still undergoing it). This is a symptom of me needing some time away from the writing of the articles and the designing of all things Highlander WorldWide (having its own update this coming week), my parentals going mad with paint-brushes and because... well, I just felt like it. I've been tweaking the look for the last few weeks but when I found a template that allows not two, not three, but technically seven (count 'em) 'columns', I knew I'd found what I was looking for to mix and match the elements I wanted here. So much to say, now the space to say it. I know, I know. I'm easily pleased and need to get out more...

Naturally, the tweaking had its up and downs and when some material disappeared from the old site when I wasn't even on it, I knew I had to update this page quickly so the masses (yes, all of you!) weren't disappointed or confused. Or no more than usual. Consider it a work in progress (Kinda like me).

The black link bar under the header is a nice addition (soon to be better populated with Moz-links) and the blog area has more possibilities too. Hopefully all the old blogs entries are still there in the archives and are just hiding. I'll be separating some of the personal and professional stuff off, but this will be the hub-page, the place that all the important things revolve around. (Kinda like me).

Oh, and the picture at the top of this post? Absolutely nothing to do with anything. Just the most bizarre image I've ever found on Google and that's saying something. It's so wrong, it's just right. Kinda like...

Leave a Reply