Well, I was back at actual 'work' for the first time yesterday and it didn't prove too much of a strain. Being able to work form home has meant that my Impact duties at the office were merely looking over what had been done and making small corrections/changes as needed. Even managed to sort out the budget. Neal and the team have done a good job with #205. It'll look great. Please buy! :)


In other news, I tried to describe my life-saving Jaffa Cakes to Jill and failed miserably until she looked them up online. I've now found that Jaffa Cakes actually have a Facebook site. How sad. I joined it. How even sadder.

A huge amount of packing has been done, helped by the fact I'm being frugal about what I take to Iowa as Jill says there's plenty of baggy sweatshirts she's got that will fit all sizes and keep me warm. That means though I'll have several jumpers and thick clothing, I don't have to weigh myself down with them or squueze a ton into the case. I've also sent a few things on ahead, so I'm being pretty organised so far. The gameplan is to have the bag packed by around this Sunday and then in the following week, just add or sort as needed.

Some last minute Christmas shopping still to do, but that's largely sorted too. Sometimes I amaze even myself. Which is difficult. Go, me!

Congrats to Kerry and everyone at Leverage for getting 'boffo' numbers on the series premiere of the caper show on the US's TNT channel. Fingers crossed for ongoing success. If you're in the US you should watch it every Tuesday and if you're not then I'm nor remotely sugegsting you should find any iffy way to downlaod it as soon as possible. No, sir.
Hopefully some interviews sorted out for the next week before I go. SHOULD keep me out of trouble.

Leave a Reply