I'm sure it's not down to Comic Relief, (hence the nose to the left of this blog entry) but I've been in a funny mood all day.  Funny as in strange, rather than in 'Ha-ha... Mosby, you're so HI-larious!'

Pretty sure I was dreaming about  chilling out with Jill, her pets, chocolate and for some strange reason, the art of Facebooking, when the cell-phone alarm woke me up. Got up early ready for my tried and trusted accountant to come around and pick up my financials. He got lost on the way to my house. Thank God I don't believe in metaphors. Had a long chat about the nefarious Tax Woman and I'm hopeful we can get something sorted, though it may take a few weeks.  Hit the laptop again early to sort and send off some final images to Impact, helped redesign Shaleah's blog and THEN thought about breakfast.

But then didn't get much done except try to sort out my health check-up at the Nuerology Dept at the LGI and then put some more stuff on ebay (check out the link in the blog's left column). I had picked up several copies of  last Friday's edition of the Metro that had the Watchmen additional cover and have had quite a bit of interest on ebay - wish I'd picked up a lot more!  Then had a shower, then did odd chores that left no real sense of accomplishment but needed to be got out of the way.  Ho, as they say, hum.

Then spoke with Jill on the phone this evening and babbled like some sort of idiot. When even *I* know my voice is getting meanderingly ahead of my brain, it's time to call it a day, so I made my farewells and vegged out on the Comic Relief telethon for a while. David Tennant was excellent as the host for the first few hours, French & Saunders' version of Mamma Mia was pretty good but later Claudia Winkleman looked like a cross between a poster for heroin chic and a myopic bullimic panda... seriously bizarre looking woman.

I think I'll write-off this Friday as done and dusted and file it under 'Other'. Tomorrow is another day, thankfully the Satur' version. I sense a lie-in coming on. To sleep perchance to...

Leave a Reply