Well, I'm okay to go to America. Or at least, ESTA likes me. That's the first line of defence against undesirables wanting to go to the US and very similar to that pesky green form that asks you if you were ever a terrorist, saboteur or member of the Nazi party and, more importantly, if you're bringing any meat or fish into the country. I have no plans on any of those levels, so all should be good. I have about forty days to go, so I'll probably start throwing things into one of the bags in the next week and may even send some clothes ahead to make travelling easier.

Got the final bits for  this issue of Impact done, though the John Cena interview looks like it may have stalled. (Still have plans to interview The Rock if all goes to plan next month). Had to miss doing stuff with Kiefer Sutherland, Julia Roberts and Clive Owen for their various films this week, but deadlines and taxes and bloody expensive trains put paid to that. Probably just as well as I've actually managed to get a lot done.

I got the final photos for the HLWW brochure sent from Lisa Howard and Adrian Paul in the last day or so, so we're good to go on that - the cut-off date is next week, so no more tweakage after that. I'm also doing some minor tweakings to this blog, but nothing TOO drastic.

So awaiting the new Michael Connelly book to take on the plane (something of a ritual) and sorting out a ton of stuff to auction on ebay and through the local auction house (for the things too big to post). Won't bring in any kind of fortune (unless you know anyone who wants 1500 press packs and 2000+ transparencies?) but it will clear some space and make me feel more organised.

Oh - and the image above - is from a day when Ben Miller and I faced off for a Johnny English bodyguarding day... which is there to remind me that Primeval is back on tv soon. Still a somewhat silly show , but actually better than Torchwood :) And Mr Miller's a good guy too.

One Response so far.

  1. GH says:

    I liked the first season of Primeval.

Leave a Reply