S o, TFI Friday. As in the aftermath of any transatlantic trip, there's a real lack of (correct) awareness of passing time. It doesn't actually feel like a Friday and it's weird that on Monday I was still in Iowa - or for that matter that in about six weeks time I'll be back.  It's like I'm in Bizarro World - a place where Torchwood is actually proving to be rather good! Though the terminal jet-lag never kicked in, my body-clock is still off a bit, so I'm not so tired on an evening, but still have to drag my sorry ass out of bed with maximum effort on a morning. Generally feeling a bit run-down. Thankfully, there IS another week until Impact deadline, so it's not quite as manic as originally anticipated.

Came home to the credit-card bills, never a good thing and they've taken a bit of a hammering in the last month. Hopefully some of the rather nifty Highlander and genre items I've just put up on ebay will assist and some overdue expenses will/should be arriving soon, which will also help a bit, but there'll be more spent going down to the London Film and Comic Con next weekend. However I should enjoy meeting up with Mark Ryan again - and hoping to get a chance to chat with Danny Trejo and some of the other guests as well. Then there'll be a G I Joe press event aboard HMS Belfast a few days later.

There's some HLWW work to catch up on and I hope to make some progress on designing some new cartoon Cafe Press items that will be released in a couple of months. That and I REALLY have to do some work on the novel...

Back to the grindstone...

Leave a Reply