Another day of not doing too much, yesterday. I decided to get some work across to Impact during the morning and then took the train down to Circular Quay to get a ferry to Manly. It's about a 30minute ride, out into the harbour and along the coast to a community that's a bit like Filey in the UK or Hermosa Beach in the US. It was a nice sunny day and I headed to the edge of the beach to sit down for a while reading Steve's book.

Watched the seagulls harrass the food-eaters and the surfers ride the not-too-big waves. Tons of gorgeous women around, from surfers to yummy-mummys, but I still decided to walk up around the bay and take some shots back across the beach and coastline.

I waited to get the ferry back until it timed with sunset and positioned myself near the front to get some nice shots as we returned to the main Sydney Harbour area. It was a bit breezy, so threw on my duckhead fleece which did the trick.

Only downpoints so far is that I apparently missed a one-off concert by Leona Lewis here on Tuesday. For US readers she's our homegrown version of Mariah Carey (For UK readers she's the non-diva diva) I'm also having to deal with an expense claim back in the UK which should have been resolved AGES ago and yet is resulting in snarky e-mails. Peh. Also apparently there's been a fatal crash in Sydney Harbour overnight with some joyriders in a boat. Tragic.

No firm plans for next few days, but planning to keep up to date with Impact work and just take this week easy. May head up to Cairns during the latter part of my stay if $ and time permit.

Leave a Reply