Waiting at Sydney for my flight. I was due to take off around 2:00ish but now won't be leaving until at least 5:45. Got some free food to pass the time here. Luckily there's no rush to get to Hong Kong as my onward flight to Heathrow doesn't leave until after 7:00am, so quite a few hours to kill there. I may meet up with Mike Leeder if there's time and Carmel has said I shouldn't wuss out or 'be 40' and shouldn't just cool my heels around the airport as the city is only 40 mins away and I can stow luggage. We'll see how the time works out.

I should be back into London around 13:35 Thursday. As always it'd down to the schedules and the gods. I'm sure all will be fine. Now I have to go and chat with a fellow passenger. He's bald-headed and in a wheel-chair. I think he said his name was Locke or something. Who knew this was a code-share flight with Oceanic?

Leave a Reply