While I suppose I should have spent some time post-con doing the interviews I didn't have time for, it proved heard to nail people down (gotta buy a nail gun), so I decided to set more up for later and just chill out after the con.  Apart from writing some stuff for Impact and helping Kerry photograph some items she'll be ebaying (some nice geek stuff - I'll alert the masses when they're up), the rest was mainly 'me' time.

We went to Gillian's on the Monday night where GH had a lovely table of Thai food to entice. Kerry warned me not to eat too quickly otherwise she's have to use the Alzheimer's manoevre on me. I asked her to repeat what she'd said.  She looked quizzically at me and said "I said I'd have to administer the Alzheimer's manoevre".. You mean Heimlich?  Pause. Rolling of eyes. "Yes, I absolutely do..."  (This comes as sweet revenge for me searching my hotel room for half an hour for my passport, only to have her walk in and point to it!)

Walked up to the Golden Apple store on Thursday and then we had some good takeaway in the evening after Kerry had spent the whol week Leverage-ing scripts.  Thanks again to her for letting me stay.

Fri-am was an early start (up at 5:00am to get ready for shuttle to the airport) and was on my flight by 8:30am. Despite nearly leaving my Visa card in the check-in machine, all went well and I wa sin Iowa by 3:45pm local time where I was introduced to the Olympic Rummage Dash.  Now it's Saturday morning, the sun is shining and I must go hunting for chocolate...

Leave a Reply