I guess I can understand how Jill and others feel (starting work so early in the morning and having another job to go to later) because even though I've shaken off most of the jet-lag, I'm still at the point of getting very tired in the late afternoon and wishing I could collapse for an hour or so to feel right. The get up and go is got up and gone. It's caught me out a bit in both directions this time which means I'm either getitng old or time is an illusion (lunchtime doubly so). I'm betting on the latter.

And deciding that I'm spending £90 a quarter on a service I don't really use at the moment, I went the full hog and I'm dumping BT Broadband for the forseeable. One way or another I've been with BT since I strated on the 'Net over a decade ago. But I already have access to a wi-fi account and so BT's Broadband service has largely been an unused box on the side of the desk since late last year. In this current climate and wanting to save a few pennies, this should work out well. I've upgraded the Network Solutions domain package (which had already sorted me the www.theregoestheday.com name) to a full hosting package, which means I should be able to have files to download from this site in the near future. This should help with Verbatim - the new info on that is in the process of being put up and should be fully orderable after the weekend. It will also possibly mean a change of e-mail address (though the existing btinternet.com one should be okay for at least couple of weeks... or so they tell me!)

It's bizarre that a week ago I was still in Iowa - in fact I wasn't even awake yet. It seems ages. However I'm planning the next trip already and the next few weeks will be busy ones. I'm sure time will fly, broadly speaking...

Leave a Reply